VirtualizationEvery business, in this tech age, undoubtedly has to aim for cost reduction. While operational efficiencies have been a cause of concern, there has been a major shift in companies towards being innovative and agile in their IT infrastructure. In a scenario like this, virtualization as a technology is a boon to businesses. The usual goal of virtualization is to centralize administrative tasks while improving scalability and workloads. Virtualization has not only transformed the way computing happens but has become a foundation for cloud computing and adoption rate across industry segments is very high.
Targus helps organizations to leverage and benefit from this technology in totality and reduces overall operational cost and provides for a better IT infrastructure management.
We provide an integrated and automated fashion of virtualization for computing, networking and storage environments, which helps you to enable application mobility.Our Virtualization implementation services are focused on lowering your capital costs by improving utilization and reducing the number of managed objects through resource sharing.
Targus Technologies follows an integrated and structured process in providing its Virtualization services that includes: Planning, Implementation and ongoing support.
- Platform Virtualization — enables you to segregate your operating systems from underlying platform resources.
- Application Virtualization — enables you to host multiple applications on any server or software.
- Storage Virtualization — enables help you to achieve location independence by abstracting logical data from the physical data, making your data migration more palatable without any downtime.
- Network Virtualization — help you create virtualized network within or across network subnets, which helps to run multiple networks customized to your specific business needs.
- Desktop Virtualization — our virtualization capabilities help you to virtually enable your desktops and be delivered to any laptop, thin client or mobile device.
- Database Virtualization — enables continuous availability of your mission-critical data by virtualizing your database infrastructure by decoupling it from your application and Storage layers
Key Benefits of Virtualization
- Enables for easy replication, data copying and deployment as virtual machines are merely files rather than physical devices.
- Reduces your time and effort involved in deploying new servers and applications, where you can spend the available time more on reacting better to changing market conditions and business needs.
- Reduces your hardware acquisition and operating costs.
- Faster and more agile provisioning of systems.
- Reduces your server footprints with consolidated servers, which improves server utilization, increased flexibility and lowers data center power consumption.
- Enables your employees virtually set up an office and remotely access the business applications anytime anywhere through their PCs, desktops, thin clients and laptops.
- Makes your environment green and optimizes your IT environment.
- Round the clock customer support services.
Targus Technologies follows an integrated and structured process in providing its Virtualization services that includes: Planning & Assessment, Design and Implementation, Project Management, Knowledge Transfer and Technical Support Services.
Our Technology Partners
VMware, Citrix, Microsoft, Red hat
Copyright © 2012 Targus Technologies Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.