Targus Technologies Pvt. Ltd. was incorporated by Col. Balwinder Singh in the year 1997. It has traversed a worthy journey of 25 years and has emerged as one of the largest IT Infrastructure Solution providers supporting over 700 clients across all verticals, across the country and beyond. Targus is driven by customer – oriented approach with a focus on impeccable standards of operational excellence, seamless integration of project aspects and providing tailor – made solutions that meet clients needs.
Targus continually redefines quality and commits to deliver the best to its clients as well as meet and exceed their expectations. For its globally distributed customers, Targus has set up a state-of-the-art remote Infrastructure management center in Delhi, which monitors and manages the IT Infrastructure of many companies in real time. With Structured Programs in place, the company aims to be the preferred technology integration and management company for its global customers.
Targus Technologies envisions itself to be the Top Organization in the country offering Enterprise IT solutions & services across all business segments.
Targus Technologies commits to provide compute, network and software Integration solutions across various segments. Collaborating with the world’s best principles and technologies to arrive at the most cost effective and scalable solutions & become the preferred IT solution provider for all B2B scenarios.
- Started on 12th May with a team of 5 people
- First principle alliance with IBM & Compaq
- First customer, Nokia acquired
- Opened 1st branch in Chandigarh
- Established NIG
- First owned office space at East of Kailash
- Moved to it’s own 12000 sq ft office in Gurugram
- First offsite sales meet at Bhiwadi
- Crossed the turnover of 100 cr milestone
- International offices in Singapore and Dubai inaugurated
- Platinum partner with HP
- First international customer event with HP at Dubai
- Elite partner & Tier 1 DVAR with Juniper
- Crossed first mielstone of 10 branches in India
- 5th consecutive ‘Best Enterprise Partner of the Year’ award from Juniper
- Crossed the 500cr revenue mark